Join us for an amazing overview tour of the French gastronomy. You'll visit cutting edge French chocolatiers and sample award-winning chocolate bonbons. You will also discover a traditional French bakery from the 30s and savor pastries (including macarons, croissants etc), regional French salty specialties and the world-renowned "King of Cheese".
€150 per adult/teenager,
€130 per child (younger than 12y)
- All tastings are included in our prices: 5 tastings on the go (sidewalk tastings, inside shops tastings, stops at wine bars or picnic in a garden)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Available Languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese or French
- Private Tours only: 1 to 8 participants maximum (only you and your family, nobody else)
- Dress Code: wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Weather: our tours take place rain or shine
- Location: Saint-Germain-des-Prés or Le Marais
Tours do not run on Saturdays afternoon or Sundays.
The best days are from Tuesdays to Fridays,
as Mondays some of those delicious shops are closed
Sample Itinerary for our Gourmet Tour
1/ Gérard Mulot (pastries, macarons, regional specialties)
2/ Arnaud Larher (pastries, macarons, chocolates)
3/ Pierre Hermé (pastries, macarons, chocolates)
4/ Poilâne (bread)
5/ Cheesemonger (cheeses)
Depending on the district you choose, we can also include stops at several other prestigious food shops, wine bars, oyster bars, snails bars etc.