Guilt over eating chocolate only makes it more delicious! Don't try to resist and join now our 2-hour private chocolate tour.
Come and taste the most delicious and innovative chocolate bonbons on this ultimate chocolate tour for genuine chocolate maniacs.
You will taste many different types of choclate, with plenty of flavors from the most traditionnal to the more adventurous ones.
€150 per adult/teenager,
€130 per child (younger than 12yrs)
- All chocolate tastings are included in our prices: 4 tastings on the go
- Duration of the tour: 2 hours
- Available Languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese or French
- Private Tours only: 1 to 8 participants maximum (only you and your family, nobody else)
- Dress Code: wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Weather: our tours take place rain or shine
- Location: Opera (a personal favorite) or Saint Germain des Prés
Tours operate from Mondays to Saturday mornings
The tours do NOT run on Saturday afternoons or Sundays
Best days are usually Tuesdays to Fridays.
Sample Itinerary for our Chocolate Tour
La Maison du Chocolat - Pierre Marcolini - Pierre Hermé - Jean-Paul Hévin
Depending on the district you choose, we can also include stops at several other prestigious chocolate makers such as Patrick Roger, Georges Larnicol, Gérard Mulot or Arnaud Larher, Evrard, Alain Ducasse, an so on.