Follow us on a decadent stroll through the best chocolate and pastry shops in St Germain des Pres district. A mix of history and flavor, a journey to discover and taste the best craft chocolates in the planet, the award-winning "Best croissant of Paris", the award-winning "Best baguette of Paris", the amazing rucola salad macaroon, the explosive flavor of a "sea salted caramel" and sample the best chocolate macaroon in the world along with amazing sweet bites like financiers, nougat millefeuilles etc. This tour is suitable for chocoholics, pastry lovers, enthusiast and adventurous travellers.
€150 per adult/teenager,
€130 per child (younger than 12yrs)
- All chocolate & pastries tastings are included in our prices (4 tastings)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Available Languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese or French
- Private Tours only: 1 to 8 participants maximum (only you and your family, nobody else)
- Dress Code: wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Weather: our tours take place rain or shine
- Location: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Tours do not run on Saturdays afternoon or Sundays.
The best days are from Tuesdays to Fridays,
as Mondays some of those delicious shops are closed
Sample Itinerary for our Chocolate & Pastry Tour
Gérard Mulot - Arnaud Larher - Pierre Marcolini - Pierre Hermé
Depending on the district you choose, we can also include stops at several other prestigious chocolate/pastry makers such as La Pâtisserie des Rêves, Patrick Roger, Georges Larnicol etc.