Guilt over eating chocolate only makes it more delicious! Don't try to resist and join now our 2-hour private chocolate tour. Come and taste the most delicious and innovative chocolate bonbons on this ultimate chocolate tour for genuine chocolate maniacs.
This tour also includes a final stop in a chocolate bar for a cup of sinfully rich hot chocolate and an entertaining history of the origins of chocolate and macarons in France.
|€100 per adult/teenager, €50 per child (younger than 12y)
- All chocolate tastings are included in our prices: 4 tastings on the go
- Duration of the tour: 2 hours
- Available Languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese or French
- Private Tours only: 1 to 8 participants maximum (only you and your family, nobody else)
- Dress Code: wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Weather: our tours take place rain or shine
- Location: Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Madeleine, Marais or Montmartre
Standard Itinerary for our Chocolate Tour
1/ La Maison du Chocolat
2/ Pierre Marcolini
3/ Pierre Hermé
4/ Jean-Paul Hévin
Depending on the district you choose, we can also include stops at several other prestigious chocolate makers such as Patrick Roger, Georges Larnicol, Gérard Mulot or Arnaud Larher.